ASUS #RateMyGear Promotion - Terms and Conditions
By entering the ASUS Promotion, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
1. Promoter: The promoter of this Promotion is ASUSTeK (UK) Limited, whose principal place of business is at Block 2, Eaton Court, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7TR.
2. Promotion Administrator: Benamic Unlimited Company, IDA Business & Technology Park, Ring Road, Kikenny, Ireland.
3. Promotion Period: The Promotion starts at 00:01:01 BST on Friday 20 September 2019 and closes at 23:59:59 GMT on [31 March 2022].
4. Eligibility: The Promotion is only open to permanent residents of England, Scotland or Wales and the Republic of Ireland who are aged 18 or over. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter or the Promotion Administrator, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter.
5. How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, eligible entrants must complete each of the following steps during the Promotion Period (“Entry Process”):
- Create an ASUS account. You must create an ASUS account here, if you do not already have one.
- Purchase an eligible ASUS product form any of the (“Designated Sites”) and register it. You must register your eligible ASUS product which you have purchased during the Promotion Period on your ASUS account. There is a list of all of the eligible ASUS products in the table below (“Eligible Product”) and (“Designated Sites”) include:
Publish a product review. You must publish an accurate and informative written description of your Eligible Product alongside any rating (if applicable) (“Review”) on one of the following websites (“Designated Site”)
Complete the Entry Form. Visit https://asus-rate-my-gear.com/ (the “Website”) complete the online official entry form by 31 March 2022 or the expiry of the Promotion Period. Entrants must complete all required information including providing his/her name, email address, bank account details, serial number of the Eligible Product and the correct URL/link of his/her Review. Follow the on-screen directions, complete all required fields, and click the submit button to enter
This process, when each step above is properly completed, will constitute one (1) “Entry” into the Promotion. Your Entry into the Promotion must comply in all respects with these Terms and Conditions, including in particular the above Entry Process and the conditions of submission set out below (“Submission Conditions”). ONLY ONE (1) ENTRY PER ELIGIBLE PRODUCT PURCHASED AND UP TO A MAXIMUM OF THREE (3) ENTRIES PER PERSON. EACH ENTRY MUST BE OF A DIFFERENT TYPE OF ELIGIBLE PRODUCT.
By submitting your Entry, you confirm that your Entry conforms with all of these Terms and Conditions, and agree that the Promotion Administrator may disqualify you from the Promotion if it believes, in its sole discretion, that you and/or your Entry are or have been in breach of these Terms and Conditions in any way.
6. Conditions of Submission:
6.1. Submission Guidelines:
- The Review must be based on the entrant’s own honest and genuinely held opinions of the Eligible Product.
- The Review submitted must be created by the entrant alone and be the entrant’s own original creation.
- The Review must be accurate and comply with any submission guidelines for customer reviews stipulated by the Designated Site.
- All Entries must be in English.
6.2.Additional Conditions of Submission: Any Entry that Promotion Administrator or Promoter, in its sole discretion, deems to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions. No Entry may, in the sole opinion and discretion of the Promotion Administrator or Promoter: (i) derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; (ii) promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; (iii) be profane, obscene or offensive; (iv) misrepresent the Promoter or its products and/or services or any third party brands and/or their products and/or services; (v) contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including but not limited to text, photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media); or (vi) be in violation of any law, statute, ordinance or regulation..
7. Cashback: All eligible Entries submitted during the Promotion Period will receive £25 (for entrants from England, Scotland or Wales) or €25 (for entrants from the Republic or Ireland) cash back per Entry as notified to you by email and deposited into your bank account [within 30 days] the details of which you provided to the Promoter during the Entry Process. You will only receive cashback for one (1) Entry per Eligible Product purchased and up to a maximum of three (3) Entries altogether, provided that each Entry is of a different type of Eligible Product. If you subsequently return and/or refund the Eligible Product, the Promoter reserves the right to require you to reimburse the cashback to it within a reasonable timeframe. The Promoter will not be responsible where you have provided incorrect bank account details to it.
In particular, you acknowledge and understand that:
Promoter is the controller in respect of the personal data and the Promotion Administrator is a processor acting under Promoter’s instruction.
- For the purposes of applicable data protection laws, the lawful basis for the processing of entrants’ personal data are that the processing is necessary for the Promoter’s legitimate interests in administering the Promotion and/or the processing is necessary for the performance of the Promoter’s contractual obligations to entrants in connection with the administration of the Promotion.
9. Intellectual Property Rights: You agree that the Promoter can publicise and otherwise use your Review or other content provided by you in participating in the Promotion. You agree that the Promoter can do that via any social networks and digital marketing platforms that it uses, and on the Promoter’s websites for as long as the Promoter deems appropriate. You acknowledge that by entering the Promotion, you waive all rights to review, approve or receive notice of our use of the photograph or other content and agree to waive all and not to assert any moral rights (e.g. the right to be attributed as an author) or similar rights in such content.
10. General: The cash back is non-transferable.
The Promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the Promotion.
No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost, indecipherable or misdirected entries or for any failure of communication resulting from incorrectly supplied information or technical fault of any kind.
The Promoter reserves the right to check the validity of any Entry and the identity of any entrant, and to refuse entry if the Promoter reasonably considers the entry to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Cash back offer are correct at the date of publication.
The Promoter reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion is not capable or is likely not to be capable of being conducted fairly or as specified within these terms and conditions due to events beyond its control (including, without limitation, a virus, a computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Promotion).
If any of these Terms and Conditions are found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the remaining other provisions shall continue to apply.
11. Limitation of Liability: Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit in any way the Promoter’s or the Promotion Administrator’s liability for death or personal injury caused by their negligence, or for fraud, or any other type of liability which may not be limited or excluded under applicable law. Subject to that, neither the Promoter nor the Promotion Administrator shall have any liability for any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the entrants that is caused by:
- technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the Promotion;
- any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of the cash back;
- any act or omission of any third party, particularly any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the cash back;
12. Governing Law: This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
13. List of Eligible Products - Please click here.